badge

Friday, January 30, 2015

Be Pimple Free with Garnier Pure Active Neem

Eeks, its a Pimple!  


I always thought that I would be free from the scourge of my teenage years when I became older. Apparently, I still have some growing to do!  
A big scarlet yellowish tinged pimple is unfailingly an eye- sore. Unfortunately, it always picks the worst time to appear. Picture this, A romantic valentine's day's dinner with a ruby pimple glowing in the candlelight.Yuck! It spoils the entire mood.It’s also an unpleasant conversation starter at all the social events. Mrs. XYZ chuckled gleefully while asking me if I am getting younger.  
I have realized that I am getting more and more prone to pimples due to the increased pollution and changing weather. Pollution clogs my pores and entraps grime, and this leads to the formation of these zits. I used to wash my face and apply toners as well, but these did not provide ample relief. With a hectic work schedule and a hyper toddler to run after, I rarely have the time to indulge in elaborate skin cleansing rituals. For any social and romantic rendezvous, I always feel that these little fiends spoil the look. For this valentine's day extravaganza, I planned the venue, the menu and the surprises. There was no room for blemishes in my super plan. Hence, I decided to Armour up and began looking at options to clear up my skin.  
After looking at all the advertisements, I decided to take the plunge and opted for Garnier Pure Active Neem face-wash. The best part is that Garnier promises no pimples and no marks. Yay!


                                                          (Image courtesy Garnier)

Its wallet friendly and contains natural extracts of neem leaf oil and tea tree oil. It helps to scrub away the germs which lead to skin problems and fight's pollution like a super-hero. Overall, it's the best antidote for excess oil. This face -wash provides a fresh and clean feeling and doesn't dry and stretch the skin like some other products. It is also very cooling and soothing to the skin. All I need is a slick of SPF based sun- screen, and I am good to face the world. For best results, I used it twice a day for that squeaky-clean feeling. So all is well that ends well, and I am just ecstatic with the results. My skin feels supple and clean without spending hours to maintain it. Thank you Garnier for helping to keep my skin pure and clear.
This article is for an indiblogger submission at bit.ly/GPABlogLinkIndiBloggerActivity
and you can get all the information about garnier at bit.ly/GarnierPureActiveNeemWebsite .  

No comments:

Post a Comment