badge

Monday, April 30, 2012

Re-re-re-Return

To everything turn turn turn...
And a time for every purpose...
So we are back after a two month trip to India... to enjoy one last summer in the Us...
Lots of changes ... La Bebe is 15 months old.... Gosh and Running up a strom.. I'll say shes akin to the proverbial bull in the china shop..
We have a summer Ahead of us.. and summer calls for fun....
Minime has enrolled in Gymboree and I have signed up finally for the Cake decorating course at Michaels...
So Join us as we have a last blast in this place which seemed like home just not...
I start my Class on Wednesday and the First order of Business is Supplies and 6 flat cookies...
We are a baking family so we bake... Coming up tonight 6 chocolate cookies for me and the rest for my Baby ...

No comments:

Post a Comment